A man in Queensland Australia accidentally set his house on fire in an effort to kill a group of cockroaches. The man used a bug spray as a flamethrower. Fortunately the fire did not cause much damage and only the man was mildly injured while his wife and three children were unharmed in the incident.
According to the police, “It looks like the guy was using pest spray in the kitchen then a flame was lit which caused a small fire.”
more recommended stories
Jeddah’s Hafez Gallery featured in the 12th edition of Art Dubai
Art dubai recently showcased Saudi.
Sabaji’s gown was worn by one of the world’s most-famous people: Beyoncé
DUBAI: Lebanese designer Jean-Louis Sabaji.
Increase in the number of one horned rhinoceroses found at Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary
GAUHATI: A small wildlife sanctuary.
Fans praise Kinda Alloush’s look at the Egypt’s Luxor African Film Festival
Syrian Actress Kinda Alloush received.
Rivalry between two political teams lead to the death of 70 year old man
DUBAI: Local press reported that, a.
Kahawaty was asked last year to join UNICEF to appeal for support for children affected by the Syrian crisis
JEDDAH: Lebanese-Australian model Jessica Kahawaty.
Punjab Assembly passes historical Sikh Marriages Act
Pakistan’s Punjab Assembly has just passed.
India’s Balkrishna Doshi wins Pritzker Architecture Prize
India’s Balkrishna Doshi has been.
Malik has unfollowed Hadid on Instagram
ISLAMABAD: Former One Directioner Zayn.
Children between the ages of 14 and 16 were caught driving vehicles
DUBAI: Gulf daily Khaleej Times.