Chef Gordon Ramsay’s two patrons of latest restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip were rushed to a hospital for treating the injuries caused by a drink. Caesars Entertainment reported on Friday that two people were hurt at Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen on Thursday.
The company would not mention about the drink, but states that it has been taken away from the menu. The Las Vegas Review-Journal mentions that it was a flaming tiki-style cocktail known as Rum Donkey.
The online menu reveals the ingredients to be Cruzan Single Barrel Rum, brown sugar, falernum, torched passion fruit and ginger beer. Clark County Fire Deputy Chief Jon Klassen mentions that the department carried two people to the hospital, but firefighters did not have to extinguish any fire. He had no idea on the degree of the customers’ injuries or status.
more recommended stories
Facebook is a new nonsense-Tech-Crunch
Welcome to 2019, where we learn.
Henry VIII’s warship reveal the multicultural nature of Tudor England
New evidence from mainland Europe and.
Amazon Prime subscribers with the launch of Dream-Works TV on Amazon Channels
Awesomeness, in 2016 the digital media.
UAE battle against Oman in the opening day fixture
UAE’s Omar Abdul Rahman sparks a.